List Price: $419.95
Sale Price: $419.95
(as of 04/26/2016 23:03 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
The Zamberlan 1023 Latemar NW is however yet another fine addition to Zamberlan\'s Icona Collection. Featuring a single-leather upper of two.8mm waxed Tuscan leather molded with Zamberlan\'s Foot Wrapping Technique and placed on Zamberlan\'s rugged Vibram NorTrack sole, the 1023 Latemar NW is as reliable a boot as Zamberlan makes. A conventional but field verified style wonderful for backpacking, hiking, or operating outdoors, the 1023 Latemar NW is best for those who prefer a leather-lined boot or who are operating in warmer climates. These boots feature outstanding old-planet workmanship and provide comfort, assistance, and stability. By combining Norwegian Welted construction, with PU midsoles and single leather uppers, this boot will handle whatever you dish out for years and years to come. The Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack sole is a lightweight, dual-density PU sole with a tread excellent for navigating a variety of terrain. Handcrafted in Italy.
- Handcrafted in Italy by Zamberlan craftsman, the same factory used for 85 years by the Zamberlan family
- Norwegian Welted construction is the most reliable construction method ever invented for footwear
- Tuscan leathers are rich, soft and very rugged at 3.0mm thickness
- The rugged Zamberlan Vibram NorTrak Outsoles feature excellent traction and dual-density PU for durable yet lightweight support
- The leather lining molds to the foot with use and creates a classic Italian boot fit and experience