List Price: $169.99
Sale Price: $44.99
(as of 04/26/2016 23:03 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
Hyperion Mid is Xeleros first outside shoe optimized for off road excursions. The higher abrasion outsole provides secure traction. Hyperions patented technologies is appropriate for hiking and walking and guarantees lateral stability on rugged terrain. The upper material consists of water resistant Nubuck leather and breathable mesh. Scotchguard makes this shoe water repellant (not waterproof) and climate resistant. A Texon insole stabilizes the shoe and helps to relieve plantar pressures. Sorbtek lining material wicks moisture away, maintaining your feet cool and dry.
- The Xelero XRS Technology provides greater stability and control. This cutting edge system supports natural gait pattern. The XRS technology is integrated in the midsole. The flat outsole provides optimal stability, while the propulsion element promotes a laterally stable forward propulsion, without changing your natural gait pattern and without losing your balance.
- The XRS Technology provides dynamic and stable forward motion during walking.
- The EVA Midsole supports a comfortable, stable, and accelerated heel-to-toe transistion, providing impact absorption.
- The XRS adds control, guidance and extra shock absorption. The center of gravity shifts as a consequence of the natural gait. The XRS System continues the forward motion. The internal control plate provides a stable platform for toe off. The body is shifted forward and the foot takes off.
- Sizes: 8-14 - Widths: D & 4E - Shoe Cover: Nubuck Leather & Mesh