List Price: $99.95
Sale Price: $99.95
(as of 04/26/2016 23:03 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
Just right for day hikes. This waterproof, breathable hiker has a higher-overall performance design and style for exceptional support and comfort over a range of terrainfort zoned chassis with tuned assistance plate. Stitch and turn tip for added durability. Padded collar. Rugged heel and toe bumpers. Speed hooks for straightforward lacing. During activity, your foot goes by means of 4 motions: braking, supporting, flexing, and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path. Timberland engineers have devised B. S. F. P. \'„¢ lugs aligned along this center of pressure of path to deliver enhanced traction and longer wearing overall performance.
- 3 adjustable hook and loop straps for proper fit
- Multiple adjustale straps for proper fit, contoured EVA footbed for comfort, flexible rubber outsole
- Contoured EVA footbed
- Antimicrobial footbed cover inhibits odor
- Premium leather upper with multiple adjustale straps for proper fit, contoured EVA footbed for comfort, flexible rubber outsole.
- The M/M designation on the Box of the shoe refers to Men's Medium