List Price: $269.95
Sale Price: $269.95
(as of 04/26/2016 23:03 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
Take the lightweight, stability and fit of Salomon\'s X Quest Origins GTX Backpacking Boot, add a complete-grain leather upper combined with retro-style and you have a premium mountain boot that looks as great as it operates. The Ortholite® sockliner combines a certain Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, much better cushioned atmosphere below the foot.Removable Ortholite® footbeds add shock absorption although antimicrobial remedy deters odors.Dual-density EVA midsoles absorb shock to supply lasting comfort and help.4D Advanced ChassisTM thermoplastic urethane midsole supports aid manage flex, minimize ankle strain, boost stability and shield feet from rough terrain.Contagrip® rubber outsoles maintain you moving across rough surfaces, each wet and dry.Weight: two lbs. 13 oz. (Size 9 pair).
- Long-lasting split suede leather and nylon mesh uppers offer flexibility, breathability and lightweight comfort
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex® membranes offer excellent protection from water yet allow moisture vapor to escape, keeping feet from overheating
- Rubber toe caps and heel slings protect toes and uppers from bumps and abrasion
- Padded, gusseted tongues relieve lace pressure while keeping trail debris and moisture out
- Wicking polyester linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for comfort