List Price: $88.65
Sale Price: $39.99
(as of 04/26/2016 23:03 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
The Hi-Tec Penrith Waterproof walking boots feature a suede and mesh upper which provide a durable shell, maintaining your feet comfortable and protected. A waterproof bootie Construction utilises a totally waterproof membrane to preserve your feet dry and comfortable no matter where you are trekking! Moisture wicking technology helps to wick sweat away from the skin, keeping your feet dry and comfy on those longer trails even though a contoured CMEVA sockliner gives you a comfortable, springy platform for a smoother ride, so get going!
- Suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof (1 yr), breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Versatile lacing system provides a secure fit
- Removable EVA sockliner delivers underfoot cushioning
- MDT rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability