List Price: $73.46
Sale Price: $73.46
(as of 04/26/2016 23:03 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
Wherever you go, there you are in the versatile, rugged Hi-Tec Altitude V i Waterproof hiking boot. Unafraid of poor weather, this men\'s outdoor boot goes the distance with a waterproof full grain leather upper backed up by Dri-Tec waterproof bootie building and i-shield hydrophobic technology, which creates an further water-repellent layer. Underfoot, an OrthoLite® foam-cushioned footbed, compression-molded EVA midsole and lightweight shank deliver plush support and stability over uneven terrain. The Hi-Tec Altitude V i Waterproof ankle boot is finished with a Multi-Path Traction (MDT) rubber outsole for rugged overall performance and higher durability.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper provides durable comfort
- Waterproof bootie construction
- ion-maskTM hydrophobic technology creates an additional layer to repel water
- Rustproof metal hardware holds up all year round
- OrthoLite sockliner delivers instant cushioning, anti-odor and anti-microbial properties comfort for all day
- Lightweight and durable high performance 'fork shank', customizes the degree of flexibility stability
- Compression molded EVA, impact absorbing midsole
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT), rugged rubber outsole