List Price: $184.95
Sale Price: $184.95
(as of 04/26/2016 23:03 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
Harley-Davidson® Riding Appropriate* Iroquois Hi Inside-Zip black leather motorcycle harness boots. If you are seeking for \'\'the\'\' archetype of Harley® harness boots, this is possibly it: heavier, square toe, and rising up a total of 13.five-inches from the ground. Uppers created from the best complete grain leather available with a full length soft cushion sock lining and tough YKK® locking inside zippers for ease of placing on and taking off. Made with a clean look, attributes three cross leather straps riveted to a large chromed metal Harley-Davidson® Bar & Shield Logo badge. Shaft height: 12-inches, Heel height: 1.five-inches. Oil-resistant rubber outsole rated Ideal, giving hours of comfy wear whilst riding, walking, or standing. The boot\'s sole, insole and upper are bound employing resoleable Goodyear® Welt construction processes, the most labor intensive and sturdy construction approach obtainable. With appropriate care, the Iroquois Hi boots will give years of service. Manufacturer Part Quantity D97386.*Riding Appropriate-Welt construction, abrasion and oil-resistant, re-soleable footwear best for riding motorcycles.
- Uppers made from the best full grain leather available with a full length soft cushion sock lining and durable YKK® locking inside zippers for ease of putting on and taking off
- Designed with a clean look, features three cross leather straps riveted to a large chromed metal Harley-Davidson® Bar & Shield Logo badge
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole rated Best, giving hours of comfortable wear while riding, walking, or standing
- The boot's sole, insole and upper are bound using resoleable Goodyear® Welt construction processes, the most labor intensive and durable construction method available
- Shaft height: 12", Heel height: 1.5"